Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Japan with k-chan

This trip was not really in our original plan but since my husband have a miles we decided to continue my trip to Japan so, I could check up on my son Because it's been 3 months since he decided to work in Japan. This pictures are places we've been together in my first 2 days in Japan. It was freezing even though I'm wearing 3 layers of clothing already.  





This are my son's friend who also stay in Japan 
from left to right me, katsuji kikuchi(my son), Ai yamamoto, James Pascual 

Okonomiyaki in tokyo is one of the best Japanese Pizza, It was fun making them because you could smell the ingredients while you cook. I would like also to try to make this in the Philippines.

This also one of the reason why i went to Japan it's my son's 22nd birthday, we just ate in a ramen house and brought a cake in the house. It was just simple but Happy day for us because we have the opportunity to be together in his special day. 


This is my final day in Japan it was sad but at the same time relief to see my son independent and Happy.

1 comment: